Thursday, February 14, 2008

Paris Hilton banned from her sister’s house

Paris HiltonSocialite Paris Hilton has been banned from her sister Nicky's new house - because she keeps stealing her interior design ideas. "I told her she isn't allowed to come over if she copies me," said Nicky.

Hotel heiress Nicky has just bought her first house - located just above Hollywood's Sunset Strip - and is pleased the decor reflects her personal taste.

She said: "I don't want my house to look like a page you see in a catalogue. I like drama when it comes to design."

As the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton -the founder of the Hilton Hotel empire - 24-year-old Nicky spent a lot of her childhood in hotels but says she prefers returning to the same house every night.

She added to America's In Style magazine: "Growing up in hotels, I was definitely spoiled. I miss having fresh sheets and room service every day. Still, it's nicer to have my own house."

By Owen Williams, Feb 14 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker