Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nicole Kidman wants to star in more “child-friendly” films

Nicole Kidman and Keith UrbanNicole Kidman says she wants to star in more "child friendly" films.

The actress - who's expecting her first child with husband Keith Urban - is keen to work on movies that her whole family can enjoy together.

The 'Moulin Rouge' star said: "A lot of the films that I have made are adult films. I think once you have children, you want to balance the work you do. Occasionally you want to make films that they can take their friends to, that they can go to the premiere of - that they can celebrate."

40-year-old Nicole - who has two adopted children, Bella, 13, and 15-year-old Connor with ex-husband Tom Cruise - is hoping to test her acting ability by appearing in movies which appeal to teenagers.

She added: "My kids are both teenagers so they have both seen 'The Golden Compass', and they loved it! But my child inside won't see the film for a long time!

"I think it would be good to do more films for teenagers. It's fun, and it requires different skills from me."

By Owen Williams, Feb 21 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker