Thursday, February 14, 2008

Myleene Klass used to forget where she lived

Myleene ClassPregnancy made Myleene Klass so forgetful she couldn't even remember where she lived, she has revealed.

The former Hear'Say singer had to carry color coded keys to help her get into her own house while carrying daughter Ava.

The talented pianist said: "I forgot everything including where I lived. I had my keys color coded for me.

"Usually I'm supposed to be able to sit down and play a sonata and know which key it starts in and there I was thinking 'should I use the yellow key to get in the front door or the green key?'

"I couldn't remember and it was really frustrating. The hormones played a huge part. I was really emotional," she said on GMTV.

By Owen Williams, Feb 14 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker