Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lindsay Lohan prefers staying in to clubbing since rehab

Lindsay LohanFormer party girl Lindsay Lohan insists that since leaving rehab - she prefers staying at home in the evenings than going out clubbing with pals.

"I'm fine being alone during the day," she said. "But I hate being alone at night. I like having friends around me, but now I'd much rather be at home.

"But that's not to say I'll never go to a club again because I'd be lying."

The 'Mean Girls' star also says she has turned her life around since leaving Utah's Cirque Lodge rehab clinic six months ago - and has even ditched some of her friends in a fresh bid to stay sober.

"There are friends that have been hard to hang out with because they've gone down a different path. But it's really hard because I'm the kind of person who wants to trust everyone," she said.

"I think lots of people go through dark times, but it's even harder with everyone watching. It's a lot of pressure and I really feel for them," referring to troubled stars Amy Winehouse and Britney Spears, " but I can't compare myself to them. Everyone is their own person and they will overcome it in their own ways."

By Owen Williams, Feb 06 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker