Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lily Allen shows off her party trick

Lily AllenLily Allen showed off her party trick by shoving her entire fist in her mouth on new TV show Lily Allen and Friends.

The LDN singer pulled off the stunt and even persuaded guest Cuba Gooding Jr to strip in an attempt to entertain the audience of the BBC3 show. But her efforts appear to have been wasted following rumors that members of the audience left before the end of the show out of boredom.

Allen, who is recovering from a miscarriage, invited American actor Gooding Jr on to a bed for a chat before saying "feel free to get naked."

The American Gangster wasted no time in unzipping his top but teased Allen by refusing to remove his trousers. He said: "I almost took my drawers off but if I did my mama wouldn't let me home."

Allen said:  "I like that you don't wear anything under the cardigan. I'm sure you've got a massive c**k."

The 22-year-old later admitted joining internet chat forums to reply to nasty messages posted about her.

She said: "Something I do pretend to be somebody else and respond in my defence. I say things like have you ever stopped to think how hard her life must be?"

By Owen Williams, Feb 13 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker