Monday, February 11, 2008

Lenny Kravitz almost quit music to become a farmer

Lenny KravitzRocker Lenny Kravitz has revealed he almost quit music to become a farmer.

The 'American Woman' star recently spent four months on a farm in Brazil and enjoyed it so much he considered growing vegetables for a living.

He told Britain's Q magazine: "I was surrounded by nature and it was so beautiful. I lived completely within the means of that farm.

"I thought, 'You know what? I could stay here and be a farmer. I could grow fruit and vegetables.' "

But since returning home, the singer, 49, is more concerned with his Apple iPhone than jumping in a combine harvester.

He said of the must-have celebrity gadget: "The iPhone is great but the typing function - I wanted to throw it out the window in the first week.

"But now I got it. The secret is - You've got to just keep going. And spell a bit of rubbish. Start slowly. Put your thumb square in the middle of the letter and then just speed it up."

By Owen Williams, Feb 11 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker