Monday, February 11, 2008

Keira Knightley hates going to the gym

Keira KnightleyActress Keira Knightley says she hates going to the gym - because it's "boring and repetitive."

The 'Atonement' star - who was sporting a grey Valentino Couture strapless dress at last night's BAFTA Awards - insists her toned figure is not down to a "boring" exercise regime.

She said: "Gym work is boring and repetitive. I'm not a gym person at all. The most exercise I get when I'm not working is when I turn on the radio."

The 22-year-old beauty - who failed to bag any BAFTAs last night -  also revealed she even finds low intensity activities like yoga tedious.

She said: "I really like yoga but I can't do it. I tried to get into it but it just p****d me off.

"It actually really tenses me up, the whole breathe and relax thing. If anyone tells me to relax, I tend to tense up."

Keira missed out on the Best Actress award to French star Marion Cotillard at last night's ceremony in London.

However, her spirits were lifted when 'Atonement' - which also stars actor James Mcavoy - triumphed in the Best Film category.

By Owen Williams, Feb 11 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker