Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Katie Price to take legal action against former nannny

JordanKatie Price has vowed to take legal action against former nanny Becky Gauld.

The glamor model, also known as Jordan, says she and husband Peter Andre will sue her and the News of the World newspaper for allegedly printing lies about their family.

Gauld worked for Price for 18 months but was sensationally sacked in front of millions on the couple's television show The Baby Diaries for taking holiday without permission.

In an interview with the newspaper the nanny allegedly described Jordan as a prima donna who puts her children's needs second to her own and gave graphic details of the couple's booze-fueled rows and bizarre sex games.

Price said: "Unless you nip it in the bud and sue the newspaper if it's not true then people are always going to do it.

"We're taking legal action with them and the nanny because it's complete lies.

"I've never had the response I've had from that story. People have been saying they want to do a story to say I'm not like that."

Price recently had her famous 32F chest reduced to a more manageable 32D while in the States but says the botched surgery has left her wishing she hadn't bothered.

She went under the knife eight weeks ago following fears having three children had left her boobs heading south but will have to return to the surgeon to have them corrected.

She said: "I wish I'd never gone to America and had it done.

"The surgeon has put too much of a small implant in for the pocket I've got. They move about so I'm going to have to get them re-done."

The former I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here star also had a secret nose job while in Los Angeles.

She said: "My nose is good  but I didn't really need it doing. I asked the doctor if you could change anything what would you do. He said I'd do your nose.

"I've always thought it was a bit wide so I while I was asleep I said ok, do it. It's not really that much different.

"I thought instead of buying designer outfits I'd rather have a designer body and look good naked. I'd rather have a designer nose than a handbag."

Jordan says she plans to grow old gracefully and would never consider a face-lift.  "Everyone grows old, everyone gets wrinkles. I do have botox but I'm not going to have a face-lift," she said. "It's a bit extreme I've seen it on television and there's no way I'm having my face cut and stretched."

Price plans to auction the F-cup breast implants she had removed to raise money for charity. She wants to raise a minimum of £1 million ($2m) by selling the silicone implants on auction site e-Bay.

She said: "My implants are in the safe at home and they are going on the internet.

"A percentage of the money will go to charity. I want a million minimum," she said on GMTV.

By Owen Williams, Feb 12 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker