Monday, February 4, 2008

Kate Hudson says she could never date Matthew McConaughey

Kate HudsonKATE Hudson says she could never go on a date with on-screen lover Matthew McConaughey - as raunchy scenes in their new film just made her laugh.

And the divorced mum-of-one added she "has no desire" to date anyone in the near future.

The actress said shooting her new film Fool's Gold following her split with husband of seven years Chris Robinson was "a difficult time".

But going to Australia for the five-month shoot was ""probably the best thing I could have done, because there was just so much going on."

"It was good for all of us to be in a different place," she added.

Like her character in the film, who can't get her ex-husband - played by McConaughey - out of her mind, she has remained close to Robinson.

"For me, the love changes form," said the 28-year-old. "I have to remove myself for a little bit and ask for time with no contact."

After a few months, the rocker was visiting her on the set with their son Ryder.

Despite plenty of rumors, she said there is no chance of romance with close friend McConaughey - and a sex scene they shot for the film proved it.

"The fact that I couldn't stop laughing was a bad sign," she said.

"He was making (grunting) sounds that I never heard of. No, Matthew and I wouldn't work."

The prospect of dating anyone at all is completely unappealing to her, she said. "I have no desire," she said. "If I go out, it's like once a month, and I end up in a tabloid with somebody lying about me. It's not fun, and it's not worth it."

By Owen Williams, Feb 04 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker