Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jennifer Lopez refuses to wear sweatpants

Jennifer LopezPregnant Jennifer Lopez will never resort to wearing sweatpants.

The singer-turned-actress - who is nine months pregnant with Marc Anthony's twins - is determined to stay fashionable, and has not given into the temptation to wear unflattering but comfortable clothes before she gives birth.

She said: "People make fun of me because when I have them over to my house I usually have a dress on. I don't like the way the sweatpants look with the extra weight. I like to feel good about myself even at home."

Jennifer, 38, also said she is finding it difficult to abide by doctors' advice to rest, because she prefers keeping busy.

Speaking at the Marchesa fashion show at New York Fashion Week, she added to People magazine: "Right now the best thing I can do for myself, for my body, is to keep resting which is not easy for me.

"I like keeping busy and it is very hard because if they say, 'Be off your feet for four hours a day!' I'm like, 'Oh my God!' It's just so hard!"

By Owen Williams, Feb 07 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker