Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hayden Christensen learning to fly a plane

Hayden ChristensenStar Wars actor Hayden Christensen is learning to fly a plane.

The 26-year-old actor, who played Anakin Skywalker in the most recent trilogy, said he had not had any accidents - but was still to scared to fly on his own. "I'm still taking lessons with a co-pilot. I haven't soloed yet," he told MTV music show TRL. "I'm a little nervous to go in a plane by myself."

Christensen appeared on TRL to promote new movie Jumper, alongside co-stars Samuel L. Jackson and Rachel Bilson. But it was the actor's flying lessons that got the most attention.

Christensen revealed he was learning to be a pilot "slowly but surely" in "little engine prop planes".

"Have you called John Travolta and asked him if you could fly his plane?" Jackson joked.

Bilson, meanwhile, told the TRL audience she was a fan of hip-hop music. "I grew up on hip-hop," she said. "I like all music, but I'm true to my roots - sort of."

By Joanne Clements, Feb 13 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker