Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cameron Diaz and John Mayer back together?

Cameron Diaz and John MayerActress Cameron Diaz and singer John Mayer are reportedly back together.

The pair - who were first romantically linked last August - spent some quality time together at the Sunset Marquis hotel in Los Angeles on Monday.

A hotel insider said: "Cameron went into John's room and didn't emerge for about three hours. When she finally came out, she had a massive grin on her face."

John - who has also been linked to actress/singer Jessica Simpson - recently revealed he is searching for the future Mrs Mayer.

He said: "I think about my wife all the time. I kind of obsess on it. When I find the person I can relate to and who is also a pin-up and who also says 'Can I please take pictures of your ass?' then I am going to get married to her. That I can promise you."

By Owen Williams, Feb 20 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker