Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bam Margera and Jackass co-stars caused $13,000 of damage at his wedding

Bam MargeraBam Margera has revealed he and his Jackass co-stars wracked up $13,000 of damage at his wedding.

The prankster said he was left with the hefty bill after doors and light fittings were smashed at the venue. "Everybody got so wasted and started breaking light fixtures and kicking in the bathroom doors," he told tattooist Kat Von D.

"I was kind of ready for it though. I was like: 'I'm inviting the Jackass crew. If something doesn't get broken then that's not right'.

Margera, 28, spilled the beans to Von D as she was giving him his latest bit of ink. The Jackass star said he got his first design from the celebrity tattoo artist after meeting her for the first time. "She did me this tattoo because I said: 'You're an idiot'. She said: 'Are you an idiot or an idiot?' I was like 'You're an idiot'," he laughed. "She said: 'I'm tattooing that on your ass right now'.

"That's the problem with hanging out with Kat. As soon as you come up with something that makes you laugh for a little over one minute, it's already on your body before you can say no."

Von D is close friends with Margera and has inked on more than seven of his tattoos. "I do all the Jackass guys, but he's always been my closest friend out of all of them," she explained.

"Bam's been talking about getting this new graphic from his skateboard tattooed on himself. It's like this bass guitar made out of a skeleton."

Margera said he sent Von D one of his skateboards before he realized he wanted the design on his arm. "Kat asked me to mail her a skateboard to hang on the wall and I didn't know I wanted that tattoo at the time so I signed it and sent it to her," he said.

"She was like: 'So what tattoo do you want?' I said: 'It's actually hanging on your wall so why don't you just scan it?'

"She scanned it and it was ready to go before I even got there."

By Joanne Clements, Feb 13 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker