Monday, February 4, 2008

Angelina Jolie bans reporters from asking her questions about pregnancy

Angelina JolieAngelina Jolie is still keeping mum about those pregnancy rumors.

With partner Brad Pitt on her arm, the 32-year-old actress attended Saturday's Santa Barbara International Film Festival, where she received the "Performance of the Year" award for her role as Mariane Pearl in A Mighty Heart.

Jolie hid her bump in a floaty, loose black chiffon shawl.

Press reporters were ordered not to ask about the rumors she's expecting Brad Pitt's twins.

She was less guarded, however, when it came to speaking about her famous family.

She said that it's easier surviving movie industry knowing that she has the support of Pitt and their children. "I think it's the only way to juggle it," she said.

A reporter asked Jolie what she thinks it would take for people to focus less on her personal life and more on other current events.

"I think it's going to take, partly, people wanting to learn those things," she said.

"I mean, I know, that's what I look for when I wake up in the morning — when I go online or when I get the paper. And you can find it if you're looking for it. And you can avoid silliness if you want to. So it's a personal choice of each individual."

By Owen Williams, Feb 04 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker