Monday, February 4, 2008

Snoop Dogg says Victoria Beckham was unhappy about his & David’s friendship

Snoop DoggSnoop Dogg revealed that Victoria Beckham was initially unhappy that husband David struck up a friendship with the rap star - fearing he would lead the soccer star astray.

The West Coast rapper, 36, told Larry King Live when he first met David Beckham at Live Aid, Victoria Beckham wasn't pleased that they swapped numbers and planned to meet up.

Snoop said: "When we met at my Live Aid Performance, Victoria wasn't happy about us, you know, initially meeting at the Live Aid, because she thought I was a party animal and I was going to take him away from his husband values.

"But once she found out that I have a wife and kids and I am family orientated, she has a different perspective on Snoop Dogg."

Snoop also backed Barack Obama for president, saying America is ready for a black president.

He said: "I think America is ready for a black president by him winning, you know, like he's winning so far and even competing to be in the talks right now. He's got the right conversation. He's in line with the right scenario to win. And you know, whether he wins or loses, I feel like he made a great step for black America by him stepping to the table and pulling off something like this."

By Owen Williams, Feb 04 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker