Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne threaten to kick Heather Mills off the Brits stage

Ozzy and Sharon OsbourneOzzy and Sharon Osbourne have threatened to kick Heather Mills off stage if she turns up at tomorrow's prestigious Brit Awards ceremony.

The married couple - who are set to host the event, say Paul McCartney's estranged wife would not be welcome at the London awards show.

Speaking about the rumors Heather is planning to attend the bash, Sharon said: "I would boot her off. I think she's a miserable old cow."

Ozzy - who will present Paul, 65, with the Brits Lifetime Achievement Award - added: "I'm looking forward to seeing Paul McCartney - he's my hero. The body of work he's got is just unbelievable. But I really don't want to be there if Heather shows up. Never mind McCartney having a go - I think the audience will string her up.

"Sharon and I have met them both her on a few occasions but if Paul doesn't know her, I'm f***ed if I do. She's f***ing nuts."
Meanwhile, BRITs bosses are terrified Ozzy will strip naked on stage.

The former Black Sabbath frontman is threatening to bare all to the live TV audience - so producers are broadcasting it with a 30-second delay.

A source said: "Everyone is praying they can keep Ozzy on the straight and narrow - otherwise this could be the biggest meltdown in the history of the Brits."

By Owen Williams, Feb 19 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker