Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Jean-Christophe Novelli and fianc�e expecting a child

Jean-Christophe NovelliFrench chef Jean-Christophe Novelli and his fiancée Michelle Kennedy are expecting a child.

The Michelin starred chef and his girlfriend of two years announced their engagement last November and learned last month that Michelle, 31, is expecting their first child.

Jean-Christophe, 47, who has a daughter Christina, 20, from his first marriage, said he and Michelle had been planning a child this year but they weren’t expecting it to happen so quickly.

The couple - who share a home in Herfordshire, have just returned from a house hunting trip to LA to go with their chalet in Austria. They had planned a big wedding this summer but all plans are on hold until 2009.

Jean-Christophe said: "If it’s a boy, he’ll play football Premier League in England, but he’ll play for France in the World Cup. If it’s a girl, she will play for Great Britain for the women. That’s what we’ve agreed so far."

Twice divorced Jean-Christophe describes Michelle as ‘the one’, he told Britain's Hello magazine: "I know, no matter how much I can succeed in my life, love is the most important, and concerning kids, I want millions."

"When we started to develop a relationship, I realized that I had never been in love before in my life. I had never been in a relationship before in my life. It changed everything. It helped my business, everything."

"I’ve become very secure since I met her. Before, I was more insecure. It’s changed me a lot as a person. I can do a lot more things with people because I’ve got Michelle with me as a partner. Everything I did in the past was bound with limitations. Business especially, I was very insecure. Even in my cooking I’ve changed."

Michelle added: "I find Jean very, very attractive. He’s a real man. I like that about him. And absolutely the ideal specimen of a man to have a baby with! I’m very lucky. I know he’s going to be a fantastic father."

By Owen Williams, Feb 05 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker