Sunday, February 24, 2008

Katherine Heigl feels sorry for the paparazzi

Katherine HeiglHollywood babe Katherine Heigl has revealed she feels sorry for the paparazzi that follow her every move - because her life is so boring.

The former 'Grey's Anatomy' star claims that she was shocked at the number of shutterbugs waiting outside her house the day after her Emmy success in November last year - but she doesn't mind the intrusion - because it is all part of being a successful Hollywood actress.

She says: "The paparazzi are a whole new deal to me. It started slowly, I'd see one or two every once in a while and then one day after the Emmys there were 20.

"I was like 'Arrrrgh!' I feel guilty, though, because I never do anything interesting and they've waited outside my house all day.

"I often complain about people moaning about the paparazzi because if you want the money you make and the big movie roles, then it's the price you have to pay."

By Owen Williams, Feb 24 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker