Friday, February 22, 2008

Jennifer Lopez’s sister-in-law: “I’m ecstatic”

Jennifer LopezNew mum Jennifer Lopez's sister-in-law has revealed that she only found out about the star's baby joy from watching TV!

Marc Anthony's sister Yolanda Santa Maria said the first she heard that her brother's superstar wife had given birth to twins was breakfast TV show Good Morning America. "I learned this morning," Yolanda said of the TV shock.

She heard the news that J-Lo and Anthony had a boy and a girl, Lopez's first children, and Anthony's fourth and fifth.

Despite not getting to hear the news first-hand, Yolanda insisted: "I'm ecstatic, I really am.

"I'm happy for her. She's a mum for the first time.

"I can just imagine the euphoria she's going through."

As for her brother, she said: "It's another two blessings for him."

She then joked: "He beat me - I have four [kids] and now he has five.

"I'm so happy for him. I don't even know what to say. It's like if I had the babies."

Yolanda said she expects to meet her new niece and nephew soon. "I can't wait to see them, I can't wait to meet them," she said. "Words don't even begin to express how happy I am for them."

By Owen Williams, Feb 22 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker