Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hayden Christensen is training his pet pigs to massage him

Hayden ChristensenHollywood hunk Hayden Christensen has revealed his bizarre plan to soothe the aches and pains from his latest action blockbuster - massages from his pet pigs.

The movie heartthrob told how he was left battered and bruised filming sci-fi thriller 'Jumper', with injuries including a badly cut hand.

But he says he is training the pigs at his 200-acre farm in Canada to help him get over the knocks with relaxing massages.

Hayden told US chatshow host Jay Leno: "You can train them to do a variety of things.

"My male pig likes to root. They put their noses in things and root around.

"I'm trying to train him to root on my muscles to like massage my legs or root around my back."

Hayden says he needs all the pampering he can get after 'Jumper', when he had to soldier on through filming by patching up his hand wound with glue.

The pin-up - whose character in the film has the ability to teleport - showed the scar on his hand to Leno. He said it happened when one tussle with his on-screen enemy Samuel L. Jackson got a little too realistic.

The 'Star Wars' actor told Leno: "We kept a list in our make-up trailer of all the injuries we were getting.

"By the end it was a pretty long list.

"I split my hand open pretty bad, I don't know if you can see the scar there.

"The scene where my character meets Samuel L. Jackson's character for the first time he roughs me around a little bit.

"I put my hand through this big plastic globe and cut it open.

"Then we crazy glued it back shut so we could keep filming."

He has been rewarded for battling on though as 'Jumper' has shot to the number one spot at the US box office.

By Owen Williams, Feb 20 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker