Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Elle Macpherson shows off her knickers on Ellen DeGeneres

Elle MacphersonViewers got a glimpse of Elle Macpherson's knickers when the supermodel appeared on a US chat show.

But the former Sports Illustrated cover star did not do a Britney Spears-style fashion faux pas. She showed off panties and thongs from her award-winning lingerie line Intimates.

Aussie Elle, known as The Body, was in stitches as gay chat show host Ellen DeGeneres marveled at the barely-there underwear. The 44-year-old model roared with laughter as Ellen places a lacy white thong over her head and asked if it was an eye patch.

The presenter also asked for advice on some lingerie she had designed herself, especially for the Ellen show. Macpherson said that although she had done many films and photoshoots, she did not enjoy looking at herself in magazines. "I find it really difficult to look at it and be objective," she explained.

"I can look at it from a creative point of view and I can look at the layout because art is really what I'm interested in.

"I can look at it and say the proportion is good or the colour combination works together.

"I can look at it from an aesthetic point of view, but I can't really look at myself and say 'That looks great'."

By Joanne Clements, Feb 13 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker