Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dolly Parton admits her breasts are more famous than she is

Dolly PartonDolly Parton admits her ample breasts are more famous than her.

The country star said her boobs - which she's nicknamed 'Shock' and 'Awe' - have made life easier for her. And she confessed to having work done on her assets to keep people happy.

She said: "They do seem like public property in a way.

"They served me well - I don't know if I'm supporting them or if they're supporting me."

Dolly, 62, tells American women's magazine Ladies' Home Journal: "I've always had nice ones.

"But of course I've had them jacked up a bit.

"And they're part of the persona. It always takes a bit of pressure off me."

By Owen Williams, Feb 10 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker