Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spencer Pratt bigs-up Heidi Montag

Heidi Montag and Spencer PrattIt might be obligatory to boost your girlfriend's ego, but this is just ridiculous. "Madonna, eat your heart out," says Spencer Pratt of his girlfriend, Heidi Montag's forthcoming album.

"Britney Spears, eat your heart out," he adds. "I would say we have diamond records coming – they're gonna sell 10-million plus."

Despite being panned by the critics, Heidi - star of hit TV show 'The Hills' - is set to record a follow-up single next weekend.

Pratt - who directed the video for "Higher," said he's handing over the reins to Paul "Coy" Allen, who helmed "Give it to Me" with Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and Nelly Furtado.

"We're financing [the album] ourselves on a shoestring budget," Pratt tells People. "It's so organic. And this is just the warm-up. We're just heating up the water in the bathtub. It's gonna get hot!"

Heidi, 21, recently revealed that the negative comments her single received 'left her in tears',  saying: "I cried myself to sleep that first night after my video came out.

"I just couldn't understand why people I didn't even know felt the need to be so cruel and hurtful toward me."

"I am just a 21-year-old from a small town in Colorado trying to follow her dreams."

By Owen Williams, Feb 18 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker