Thursday, February 21, 2008

Miley Cyrus wants more friends

Miley CyrusShe might be everyone's favorite little teen sensation - but 15-year-old Miley Cyrus doesn't always get what she wants - and is feeling somewhat lonely.

"Some people think you have more privileges than other teenagers because of what you do," Miley says. "And that's not it at all. It's actually the opposite."

Maybe it's because her parents are too strict? "They're protective for sure," says Miley. "My mom is more strict than my dad [Billy Ray Cyrus]."

And when it comes to the superstar's choice in friends, her mom often interferes. "You want to keep your closed circle of friends," Miley says. "And sometimes my mom is saying, 'I have a bad vibe about this person. She needs to hang out with you when I'm around just to keep you safe.'"

But fame, fortune and an Emmy Award-nominated TV series isn't enough for the pint-sized Hannah Montana actress - she needs friends. "I need more friends," she says. "It's kind of like my quest right now just to have more true friends."

By Owen Williams, Feb 21 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker