Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Matthew McConaughey says his baby will travel the world in his trailer

Matthew McConaugheyNomadic actor Matthew McConaughey says his baby will follow his footsteps in traveling the world in his trailer.

The hunky actor is notorious for living out of a trailer rather than setting up roots.

And he insists that even though girlfriend Camilla Alves is expecting his baby, he has no plans not to settle down. Instead he aims to pass on his love of the road onto the child. "That child's probably gonna fill his passport pretty quickly," McConaughey said, saying "he" even though he insists he is not going to find out the sex of the child.

"We're gonna travel - culture and travel's been the best education I've had in my life and my child's gonna have that, hopefully."

That means even as a daddy fans will still get to see lots of pictures of the actor shirtless on a beach. "I've worked hard to get a lifestyle and live in a place where I don't have to wear a shirt or shoes," he said.

"I'm gonna keep working hard so I can put myself on a beach."

He says he cannot wait to start work on "the greatest picture I've been involved in - starting a family".

Asked if he knew what sex the baby is, he insisted: "We're not gonna find out. As long as it's healthy - that's what I'm praying for."

McConaughey says meeting Alves was love at first sight. "I saw her across the room and I couldn't keep my eyes off her," he said. "We spoke Portugese and Spanish for the first 25 minutes of our conversation.

"Then I asked her out - and haven't wanted to ask anyone else out for the last two years."

By Owen Williams, Feb 05 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker