Friday, February 8, 2008

Matthew McConaughey says becoming a father will be a dream come true

Matthew McconaugheyHollywood star Matthew McConaughey has revealed he can't wait for his girlfriend Camila Alves to give birth to their first child together later this year.

He said: "I've been looking forward to being a father since before I was 10 years old. I finally turned the page in that chapter in my life and it was the right time and the right moment."

Matthew added Camila is so excited about motherhood she has a pregnancy "glow".

He added to US TV show 'Extra': "It happened around nine days ago, that glow that a pregnant woman gets when they're happy, and she got it! She knew."

Matthew, 38, recently insisted his child will be just as wild as he is.

The star - who was famously arrested for cannabis possession while playing the bongos in the nude - said: "Make no doubt about it. My kid will dance.

"He will be on the beach and he will be taking hikes with a wild bandana on. "He might not dance like I do. Regardless, he or she is still going to have a little rhythm."

By Owen Williams, Feb 08 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker