Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Larry Birkhead and Dannielynn visit Anna Nicole’s grave

Larry Birkhead Visits Anna Nicole’s GraveLarry Birkhead and baby daughter Dannielynn went to visit Anna Nicole Smith's grave in the Bahamas as part of a special, multi-part interview with Entertainment Tonight and The Insider.

In the interview, airing on Wednesday, Feb. 6, Larry speaks out on why he decided to take his 17-month-old daughter to visit the grave. "It's tough. Even though she doesn't understand, it was important for us to come," he said. "One day I can tell her that we went to visit her mom."

The graves of both Anna Nicole and her son Daniel remain unmarked - because their headstones are still being finalized, said Birkhead. "A rough draft came back with a sketch of a picture I didn't care for. I could just hear her [Anna Nicole] hitting me over the head saying, 'Why did you let that picture go down!?'" Birkhead goes on to reveal that the design of the headstone will be "so grand and big. It's going to encompass Daniel's stone too."

Larry - who was proved to be Dannielynn's father after DNA results confirmed his paternity last year, also admitted that he doesn’t like that Anna Nicole and her son are buried in the Bahamas. "I know that Daniel didn't want to be here and I know that his mother was only here because of what was going on between us with the paternity question. To me it feels really odd."

He is leaving the decision on whether to move the graves to Dannielynn, however. "I'm going to leave the decision to Dannielynn when she's older," he said. "It would probably be very hard, if not impossible to take both of them and I definitely don't want to separate them."

By Owen Williams, Feb 06 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker