Monday, February 25, 2008

Katie Holmes’ childhood dream: “to marry Tom Cruise”

Katie HolmesKatie Holmes says her life is a dream come true - because it was her childhood dream to marry Tom Cruise.

Katie, 29 - who shot to fame as Joey in the hit television show Dawson's Creek, says being married to Cruise, 45, and becoming a mother to their 22-month-old daughter Suri has completed her and she can't believe how lucky she is.

"Being in heaven was falling in love with Tom and having our daughter," she said. "I'm such a lucky woman. Sometimes I feel like I'm dreaming.

"It was always my dream as a child to marry Tom Cruise," she laughed.

Katie began dating Mission Impossible star Tom in April 2005, and has been madly in love with the "most wonderful human being" ever since.

She added to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper: "We just went on this great date together, and it's been wonderful ever since. He's the most amazing man in the world. I'm so happy. I love him. I feel like he's made my life.

"He's just amazing. He's kind, generous, smart, he's Tom Cruise - he's the most artistic man I've ever met. He makes me laugh like I've never laughed.

"He's made me feel joy like I never have before. There are so many things.

"He's the most wonderful human being I know."

And on becoming a mother to Suri, Katie gushed: "My life feels so more enriched since becoming a mum. I was so into myself before I had children because I had no one else to be into.

"I just had to take care of me. How can you not be? It is different becoming a mother, it's all about Suri now.

By Owen Williams, Feb 25 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker