Thursday, February 14, 2008

Kate Hudson loves being single

Kate HudsonSexy actress Kate Hudson has revealed she loves single life - and prefers raising her son to finding the perfect man.

The 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days' star - who has been romantically linked to actors Owen Wilson and Dax Shepherd since splitting from hubby Chris Robinson in 2006 - says she's not interested dating and wants to focus on her 4-year-old son Ryder.

She said: "I like single life. I mean, my single life is me, Ryder and Chris! It doesn't change. Chris and I were in Aspen over Christmas. We were like, 'Should we go to a bar?'

"My main focus is Ryder and staying close to close to Chris. It's kind of a really nice place to be in. I'm not really interested in a relationship
right now. I'm interested in my son."

28-year-old Kate also revealed Ryder hasn't inherited any of Black Crowes frontman Chris' musical ability.

She added: "Ryder doesn't sing. And you'd think he would. I sing, Chris sings, we're singing, his grandmother sings, his grandfather sings -
everybody in the family sings. Ryder doesn't want to sing. He doesn't want everyone to hear him sing. You realize that they really are who they are."

By Owen Williams, Feb 14 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker