Monday, February 25, 2008

Heidi Klum wouldn’t let her kids hug her before the Oscars

Heidi Klum; OscarsSupermodel Heidi Klum revealed she wouldn't let her kids hug her before the Oscars - because she didn't want string cheese all over her dress.

The German beauty looked stunning in a red Galliano dress that is being auctioned off for charity on the internet. But she was determined not to let her children - including three-year-old daughter Leni - mess it up ahead of the ceremony.

Heidi said: "I had to hold them a little bit because Leni was eating string cheese and I was like, 'No, no, no, I cannot have string cheese fingerprints all over me before we do this red carpet.'"

Singer husband Seal said: "I had the string cheese hug instead."

Heidi is auctioning off her dress on www.mycokerewards.com to raise money for a heart disease campaign.

By Iain Burchell, Feb 25 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker