Friday, February 22, 2008

Heidi Klum to Jay Leno: “I would love to bite you”

Heidi KlumSupermodel Heidi Klum really got her teeth into a TV interview with chatshow host Jay Leno - by clamping her gnashers around his famous lantern jaw.

The catwalk queen announced she wanted to chomp on Leno's jaw as they discussed her biting comic Will Ferrell in a saucy magazine photoshoot.

Heidi and Ferrell posed biting chunks out of each other for Sports Illustrated and jealous Leno moaned: "You've never once asked me to bite you."

The German beauty told him: "I would love to bite you.

"You have one real big thing I would love to bite.

"He has this great chin you can just bite."

And Heidi was as good as her word when Leno's 'Tonight Show' returned from a commercial break to find her apparently biting into the host's chin.

Leno joked: "Last time I got that it cost me $300."

Heidi told Leno she ordered 'Semi-Pro' star Ferrell to bite her for real during their shoot, even though it was the first time they had met. She said: "I was like, 'Don't pretend or no-one will believe us.'"

By Owen Williams, Feb 22 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker