Monday, February 25, 2008

Colin Farrell ‘honored’ to finish Heath Ledger’s final film

Colin FarrellMovie hunk Colin Farrell told how it will be a "great honor" for him to help finish tragic Heath Ledger's final film.

The Irish star is one of several actors who have signed on to film scenes as Heath's character in 'The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus' to make sure it is completed.

Speaking on the Oscar's red carpet, he said: "It's a great honor to have - an honor obviously I wish I didn't have but a great honor to have.

"I will go up and just do my best and try to help to get Heath's last piece of work out there.

"That's what it's all about, just finishing what Heath started and trying to do as best a job as possible for him."

Colin - whose Oscars date was his mum Rita, sporting a remarkably similar hairstyle - also revealed what he would do if he wasn't an actor. He said: "I would like to make something with my hands, maybe be a carpenter or maybe make hats.

"Serious, straight up. I was never good at school."

By Iain Burchell, Feb 25 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker