Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Christina Aguilera’s son inspires her to write her next album

Christina AguileraNew mom Christina Aguilera phoned into Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show this morning, and revealed that her newborn son Max has inspired her to write her next album.

"It's so weird to watch the [Back to Basics] DVD and know I was pregnant with this little guy in my belly," she said, celebrating today's release of her new DVD set, "It's amazing."

When asked if the experience being pregnant will play a role on her next album, the 'Dirrty' star said, "I'm very excited! I'm so inspired.

"This whole incredible thing that's taken place in my life, between the pregnancy and the birth

"I've got so much in me to write about.

"This next record, I want to have a lot of fun with it. I've been brainstorming for the last nine months of my pregnancy.

"This next album will have a whole new me," she added. "A different me."

Aguilera, 27,  also talked about Max's bris, the traditional Jewish baby naming and circumcision ceremony held at her house shortly after she and husband Jordan Bratman welcomed their son.

"I'm not Jewish, my husband is," she said. "I really had no idea about the bris.

"It was a very sweet experience," she added. "We had a lot of close friends come over and experience the bris with us."

Joking, the former Mickey Mouse Club cast member added, "We're such a non-conventional couple we had penis balloons everywhere!"

Seacrest then asked the pint-sized pop princess if she felt Paris Hilton let the cat out the bag by announcing her pregnancy before Aguilera herself has confirmed it. "Um, you know, not really," she said. "People thought I was trying to keep it this big bad secret.

"Really, I just didn't want to address it.

"Paris did jump the gun on it she became the official announcer at a club appearance.

"It was funny," she said. "I laughed about it."

Aguilera will make her first post-baby appearance at a DVD signing at a West Hollywood Best Buy tonight

By Owen Williams, Feb 05 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker