Thursday, February 21, 2008

Christian Slater and Tamara Mellon set up home together

Lee BrownActor Christian Slater and new love Tamara Mellon have set up home together.

Despite their rocky love histories, the bad boy actor and Jimmy Choo founder have been getting increasingly serious.

Now a Los Angeles insider close to the couple insists: "Tamara moved in with Christian."

But do not expect them to get much more serious than that.

Tamara - who went through an ugly divorce with Matthew Mellon - recently insisted: "I will never marry again."

She added: "Christian is fantastic and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be with, but the idea of marriage terrifies me.

"I'm 40 now and learned some tough lessons.

"It's taken me a long time to have a successful relationship."

She believes that their love only works because all her previously bad relationships taught her a valuable lesson about her personality. "I had an epiphany a few years ago, when I realized I was chemically attracted to bad boys. I had to break the pattern," she said.

Slater is hardly an obvious choice for breaking the pattern, coming with a history of drink and drug abuse and even assault charges.

But Tamara insists he is perfect for her - for while he has the badness she is attracted to, he has learned to control it. "He has that badness as part of his genetic makeup, but he is reformed," she insisted. "He doesn't drink, he doesn't do drugs, and he understands the spiritual part of getting through that.

"It's wonderful to be with a man who has a past and put it behind him."

Of course Tamara also has her own wild past. "I basically wrote my business plan for Jimmy Choo while in rehab," she claims.

And her Hollywood boyfriend Slater insists he is just as happy with her and she is with him. "I have never been happier than since meeting Tamara," he insisted.

By Lee Brown, Feb 21 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker